"And I will give them one heart and one purpose: to worship me forever, for their own good and for the good of all their descendants. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them. I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me. I will find joy in doing good for them..."Roommates:
Kate and now also Katerina (aka: Sunshine) are the best roommates! Praise God! I am blessed! (side note, both of them have changed their hair since this picture =)Facebook:
Facebook may seem necessary to survive life, but I am better off without it! I promise you, you don't need it!!Winco:

1 comment:
I LOVE WinCo foods. I wish they had it in Missoula. It's cheaper too. Also, I'm with you on facebook. I think blogging is so much more creative and deep....I love truly knowing where people are at, their experiences, challenges, joys etc....FB is just a stupid thought usually. It's so weird how is SUCKS you in. Hang in there...you will be with family soon! I hope I get to see you when you are home...I would love to have coffee if you aren't too busy.
Post a Comment