Tonight our JV team played Portland Community College in Portland. We lost by 3 points but they are a totally beatable team, especially if we make our free-throws!! We'll play them again on the 22nd. Even though we only had 7 girls tonight I still didn't get to play much, so I was a bit discouraged about that. I talked to the coach after and he said that he's really impressed with my defense but that I need to get more comfortable and consistent in my offense. And the reason why I'm not is because I missed 5 weeks because of cross-country, and he knows that and said that in a couple weeks I'll be a lot more comfortable... So ya...that's the scoop!
Oh and funny story...after the game I was waiting to talk to coach and someone knocked on the gym window and then I looked and they put up a sign that said "Hey Losers! The bus for Salem leaves in 5 minutes!" So I thought that was pretty funny!
Also, if you want to look at our schedule, stats, and what not, go to gowarriorsgo.com and click on the women's basketball link on the left side, and there are some JV links on that site
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
Sometimes it looks like I have everything all together, but allow me to let you in on a little secret - I don't. Don't be fooled by ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(108)
-
▼
December
(15)
- Sneak Peak!
- My Mom and Heidi and Josie and Nate got here last ...
- Ok...
- What I've Been Learning...con't...and final one
- Survey of Biblical Literature (Old Testament): ...
- Three Doors Down
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...?
- Finals!
- College 101: What Have I Been Learning?
- What Did You Give?
- 17 Days!!
- Don't Worry About Tomorrow...
- One more video...just as poweful...these guys have...
- WATCH THIS VIDEO!!
- Portland Community College
-
▼
December
(15)
2 comments:
I can't wait to read the post about when you get to play a lot!!! You are awesome Lauren. I'm glad that you keep up on your blog!
That's so awesome Josie goes to Dr. Teide...she is so great. I love her heart for children. I wonder if she knows the Lord...she is so compassionate.
ha this'll be awesome if it works for once! that story about the sign holders reminded me of that florence game and what katie said. people are dumb... lauren you've got one of the most competitive spirits i know, even out of all the people down here. combined with your love for God, you will do great things on and off the court. dont' be discouraged by this, but know that everything is used by God to accomplish his purpose(: i love you girl
meaghan
Post a Comment