"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Survey of Biblical Literature (Old Testament):



The tests are very narrow and the lectures and study guides are very broad. Bad combination.


Corban Warriors Basketball (JV):

* I'm thankful that I won't even get to sit on the varsity bench because it means I get more of a Christmas break with my family, beau, and friends!! And I rarely miss class!!
* God has me right where he wants me.

Skype...
Is GREAT for dates with Jason (especially when we do devotions!)...is GREAT for "seeing" my family (Josie especially gets really excited!)



US...
God is SO good! He has grown us so unbelievably much! We are more in love than ever before!! I've been learning to trust His perfect plans, and that He has marvelous things planned for us together! When it's the THREE of us...our love is perfect!
1 Tim 4:12 "Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity."

No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read