"I have been blessed
And I feel like I've found my way
I thank God for all I've been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones that love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed"
So I wanted to post those lyrics by Martina McBride because they are so true. I have been blessed by God so much!! I need to thank Him more, cause a lot of times I find myself just asking for more, instead of telling Him how He amazes me and thanking Him for my blessings.
Then I was thinking, "Oh it's 4th of July I should do something patriotic" But I didn't want to be just like "everyone else" and get all patriotic for the day. Then another thought ran through my head..."Lauren you should be thankful for your country...it's one of the ways you've been blessed! Don't take it for granted! Today is the perfect time to reflect on your blessings."
So I want to say,
"If tomorrow all the things were gone, I’d worked for all my life
"If tomorrow all the things were gone, I’d worked for all my life
And I had to start again, with just my children and my wife
I’d thank my lucky stars,to be livin here today
I’d thank my lucky stars,to be livin here today
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,and they can’t take that away
And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free
And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I'll glady stand up, next to you and defend her still today
There ain't no doubt, I love this land...
God bless the USA"
Yes, the US is not perfect. But it is a HUGE blessing to live here.
1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment