"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Sunday, June 28, 2009

So Monz and I ran 12 miles today!! Woohoo!!

Ok and here's a story from my life:
I went down to see Jason in Florence today and I drove the suburban. He had to go to work (at the Subway down there) so I went with him and hung out there for a while. When I finally left I went out to the suburban. And see, sometime this car has trouble turning over when you start it so you have to try a bunch of times until it engages. Well I turned the key, heard the noise, and the AC and radio came on, so I thought nothing of it. I put the car into reverse, step on the gas, and nothing happens. Hmm... I knew sometimes it gets stuck and it says reverse when it’s still park. So I try a couple more times...nothing. I hop out of the car and go back inside. I tell Jason "Hey I can't get my car into reverse." He was like "are you serious?" and I said "ya." So he comes out to help me. We're walking out the door and he looks at the car and says, "well Lauren did you start it?" I immediately feel like an ultra-blonde sissy girl and grin sheepishly. My Mr. Incredible just hops in the car, turns the key until the engine engages, puts it in reverse, and backs out. As he went inside, I leaned out the window and said, "thanks for starting me car for me!" We both laughed =) I definitely felt like a 4.0 valedictorian! Lol =)

2 comments:

Kylie and crew. said...

Great story!! I bet you won't forget that one...ever!

Monica Hartzell said...

You crack me up!

Popular Posts

Books To Read