"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'll get pictures posted when i get them, but yesterday was my cousin Carrie's wedding. It was very beautiful and centered on God. It was incredible and holy because it was their first kiss, and it made me think a lot about my wedding (in the future...) and how that day will be so incredibly glorious and holy because it will be OUR first kiss as well. Just thinking about the glory and purity in that...WOW

Anyway, so today Monz and Lauren and I ran the Missoula Half Marathon at 6AM. I'm so proud of them and I love running with them! It was awesome! And even though my foot was killing me from mile 8 on, it's such a rush to run that far and to FINISH! Woohoo!! And I was gonna put a picture up, but my computer isn't really letting me do that right now, so I'll do it later =) I promise

1 comment:

Kylie and crew. said...

Your first kiss will be REALLY fun too!! Purity is so awesome and such a wonderful gift to give your husband....way to go!

Popular Posts

Books To Read