"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful.

There are so many things I am thankful for. To start off with, I'm thankful to be home finally! After two days of traveling on snowy roads, a trip that should only take one day (11 hours), Jason and I made it safely home from La Grange WY. (I had flown there on Monday afternoon so that I could see his campus and our house! And also drive home Tuesday together...which turned into driving to Billings on Tuesday, staying the night there, and getting to Missoula today!)
I'm thankful for this handsome man that I'm going to marry
 and spend the rest of my life serving God with.
He has such an incredible heart for God and for me.
 I am so blessed. We're crazy in love!

I am thankful for our housing opportunity for next school year in La Grange, Wyoming.
IT'S FREE! Yes, it's not much to look at, but I am so willing to make it work.
It'll save money. It'll be our own place. All we have to pay is utilities.
Disclaimer: it's not set in stone yet, but a very likely possibility!

I'm thankful for my awesome family. I have parents that walk in righteousness and lead our family to do the same. They provide everything they can for our family. I have a great sister Heidi who is such a close, sweet, friend. She is a talented athlete. I have a very tall brother Nathan who is...very smart. He always helps me with my computer problems. Ya he's a nerd, but it's great! And I have a precious sister Josie who smothers me with hugs and kisses and says she's misses me everyday. She also steals my bed and sends boxes of her toys to college with me.

I'm thankful for my great, lifelong friends, Monz and Meaghan. I'm thankful for Corban and learning through a Christian world-view. I'm thankful for my cross-country team at Corban. I'm thankful for my roommate Kate!  God has blessed me in so many ways. So so so many. I could go on for a while.


Our God is so good and so faithful. He has redeemed me and saved me from His all consuming wrath, which I don't thank Him enough for!

2 comments:

jase said...

im thankful for you Babe=)

Kate said...

I loved this post, Lauren. We do sure have a lot to be thankful for. The Lord is SO good to us.

Popular Posts

Books To Read