"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, November 15, 2010

Goals.

Sorry this is probably boring to you that I just have posted my goals lately...but 1) I feel more accountable knowing that I put my goals out in public and 2) I've been WAY to busy to write about anything else...although I'd like to! Doing the cleanse this week was great! I did accomplish about two-thirds of my goals I think... Jason and I learned a lot this week and fell more in love! He's so good at loving me! I'm do blessed! I love that we get to grow together! Pray for him because he just hurt his ankle really bad in his first basketball game! This week is gonna be even more busy...I have three tests this week and a big paper that I have to write that's due before I head HOME on Thanksgiving Break! (Only 1 more week!!!!!) So you might not "see" me around much... But pray that I'll be diligent and not stressed!


Goals 11/14-11/20/2010:
* pray daily about who to reach * be diligent and disciplined * blog/etc only after homework is done * elliptical/bike 5xs, lift 3xs, abs 5xs * work on memorizing/reading Colossians 3 * eat right (only 1 dessert!) * thank you note to Granddad/Grandmom * get/post XC pictures * LOVE JESUS! * ENJOY each day!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

we loved our thank you note! Thanks

Popular Posts

Books To Read