"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
DONE with my freshman year!!
I just took my last of six finals!! It was my anatomy final, and it was supposed to be on three chapters, but our teacher forgot to print out two of the chapters for the test so we ended up only being tested on one! Ya...kinda nice...but also kinda frustrating because I studied all three. This was also the only class from Corban I was really disappointed with, so unfortunately it is fitting that he ended with this screw-up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(122)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Addictions Body Piercing, Salem, OR
- DONE with my freshman year!!
- I'm Pressing On...
- Sacred.
- Lewis and Clark Invitational
- Love doesn't make sense sometimes.
- Here is THE picture!
- I'm going on a midnight adventure tonight! I'll po...
- And Now Some Pictures From Easter!!
- I was gonna post this on Easter...but it didn't ha...
- ATTENTION:
- Psalm Gallery
- Prewitt Prom!
- Pictures From the Seattle Meet (mentioned previously)
-
▼
April
(15)
1 comment:
We are proud of you girl! Way to go.
Post a Comment