"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, April 12, 2010

And Now Some Pictures From Easter!!

After track on Saturday Kate and I headed up to Portland to spend Easter weekend with Corie! That night we went to Ikea and watched a movie.
On Sunday morning we went to church and then came back and made Easter Brunch! Resurrection Rolls, green-bean casserole, chicken, and rice! It was yummy!

After church and brunch we went to the zoo! It was so fun! It was pouring rain too! Corie made us hot-chocolate (home-made!) after the zoo cause we were cold!

This is the lion at the zoo!

This is Kate and I riding horses at the zoo!
I love the zoo! My favorite animals are the wild dogs, the sun bear, the otters, and the polar bears! I like the giraffes and elephants too...

No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read