"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Willamette University, Bush Park, Salem OR

this is almost our whole girls team! we were missing 5 still!


We had our fourth meet today (wow, FOUR already!?). I pretty much DIED less than half a mile into it! But my shin didn't hurt...so that was good! And I still barely beat my highschool PR, but I was about 30 seconds slower than two weeks ago, which was my new PR. I was 150th out of over 300 girls and my time was 20:51. Our top three girls (the ones right in front of me!) all got PRs and had really good races! Our coach is really excited about us top 5 for conference! And I got to see Monz again, for about 30 seconds...but it was still awesome! Oh and our girls team all did temporary tattoos together just for fun =) I have two stars on my wrist, a dragonfly on my shoulder, and a star on the edge of my ear (like the cartilage part)! So that was fun too! =)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read