"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The homeless people are so giving! They have next to nothing yet they're always looking out for each other and finding little things to bless each other with! Last week Tammie gave me a bracelet, and this week she gave me a tie dye t-shirt just because she knew I liked tie dye from a comment I made last week! She has next to nothing, and yet she gives what she has away!

Church was really good today! I led worship and I was super nervous about it because I'm used to playing back-up to Jason and not leading or singing...but God really blessed it this morning! It wasn't perfect, but it was about Him! And next week I'm excited because Monz is gonna spend Saturday night with me and come to church with me, so we're gonna do worship together!

Popular Posts

Books To Read