Heidi!!!!!! Was here from Thurs-Sun and I really loved that!! It was sweet to get to have my sister here! =) On Thursday she went to XC practice with me and then we got take-out from Love-Love Teriyaki (yummy!!) and then went to a study session for my American Thought & Culture (ATC) test. On Friday she did an official school tour and then went to basketball practice while I was at XC practice and then we went to my XC team dinner. On Saturday I had a meet in Portland so she came to that and Corie watched too. The meet was really good, I felt like I ran my best ever! But I only PRd by 1 second! (20:20) My coach did say this course is slightly longer and it's a slow course, so I should be good to break 20 soon! And my finish was pretty sweet because me and this girl raced the last 200m side by side, each trying to out do the other by one step and I lunged for the finish line...and just after crossing it a fell and since the grass was wet I skidded on my belly a few feet! It was funny! But they said she still beat me!! After our race (during the boys race) it started POURING rain! And then we were all packing up to leave and I wasn't standing under the back edge of the tent when suddely a bucket of water dumped on my head! The wind had picked up the tent roof and blown all the water that was pooled on it onto my head! We all laughed super hard! Our team then went to Olive Garden (again, yummy!) When we got back Heidi and I and Mel (on my XC team) went to this cute coffee shop to study for a bit before the barn party. Monz and Mikayla (Kate's best friend, also from GFU) came down for the party and to stay the night!! I have pictures above from the barn party. We were only there for the last hour of it cause the girls got in so late, but it was...kinda fun... After the barn party (it was 11pm) we went to Winco and got snacks and breakfast and then to Sherry's to get a pumpkin pie which we ate while watching a movie! On Sunday we went to the homeless church (all 5 of us went) and then Mikayla took as all out to coffee and then we drove up to Portland to take Heidi to the airport. We stopped at the Clackamas Mall on the way. Praise God the drive wasn't too stressful! Heidi I miss you! Thanks for the fun time!
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(108)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Junior-Varsity Warrior Basketball
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- More Halloween Costume Pics!
- Kyra the pirateEmily as Hannah Montana L to R: Ky...
- Do We Need Any More Evidence?
- (some of the) cross-country girls L to R: Jen, Me...
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
- Silver Falls Run (Silverton, OR)
- I'm desperate for You...I'm lost without You...
- He Will Provide All Your Needs...
- The homeless people are so giving! They have next ...
- Willamette University, Bush Park, Salem OR
-
▼
October
(12)
3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! Is Heidi thinking about going to college there too?
She doensn't really know where she wants to go yet =) but she's looking at is as an option! =)
That looks like SO MUCH FUN! I am so glad that Heidi had the chance to come to see you at Corban. It was a really good experience for Heidi to have a chance to look around and to be together with you. Thanks for everything! Love MOM
Post a Comment