"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today I got to spend the day with Monz =) and I loved it because I love her =) And tomorrow morning at 6:30am we're running 12 miles! Cause in two sundays is the half-marathon!! First she bought me an iced latte and then we went to beautiful Hannahs swim meet =) and it was HOT but fun! =) Then we stopped by Bob Wards to say hi to Heidi and then to REI to buy some gel for energy =) GU is the BEST!! (Right Monz? =) Ha ha)

And I'm housesitting out by Lauren Morey, so yesterday it was super fun cause we were just like "Oh lets meet at the corner and go running" so we just stepped out of our houses, met the neighbor's dogs, and ran around the neighborhood! I wish we lived that close all the time!

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Books To Read