"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Friday, May 15, 2009

Today was day one of District track. The first event I ran was our 4x4oom relay with Hannah, Auna, Brittany and me. We got a PR and took 5th! Then in my mile...I BROKE 6 MINUTES!! I GOT 5:52 AND 4TH PLACE!!!!!!!!! Thanks God!! I've been wanting to break 6 for so long!!! Tomorrow I'll run the 800m and then the 4x100m. By the way only the top 6 go to Divisionals next week...

Oh...and today...was also...my last day of Valley Christian School!!! Happy and sad...I feel so ready for college and moving on. Yet I'm gonna miss some things so much...and some people (like my bestest friends Monica and Meaghan and Hannah and Lauren...and my precious family...and my Lady Eagles...and my cross-country team...and the teachers at Vally are irreplaceable...) but I know God has great plans for me!! And great people to come into my life! And Monz will be close to me...and Hannah and Lauren and Meaghan always on my heart and I'll hopefully still see them sometimes...

1 comment:

lauren said...

you better see us sometimes!!! :)

Popular Posts

Books To Read