Advise for tough times...from Dave and Colleen Myers (you probably don't know them...that's ok, neither do I =))
* The journey of life is just like the weather – it changes constantly! So, don’t get too excited in the good times nor too discouraged or worried about the bad times, because we know one thing for sure, things WILL change!
*When you are going through tough times, don’t look at the troubles, challenges, or obstacles, but the OPPORTUNITIES! The greatest opportunities in your life will come in the midst of tough times!
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
Sometimes it looks like I have everything all together, but allow me to let you in on a little secret - I don't. Don't be fooled by ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(108)
-
▼
May
(11)
- No title
- So...today I got 4th in the mile by just a hair......
- Graduation
- Today was day one of District track. The first ev...
- No title
- From the rising of the sunTo the setting of the su...
- Here's a great song for graduates:It's only for a ...
- It's our last week of school!!! And it's a stinki...
- Advise for tough times...from Dave and Colleen Mye...
- May I never lose the wonderThe wonder of the cross...
- These are the few members of our track team that m...
-
▼
May
(11)
3 comments:
Hey Lauren -
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I just skimmed through a bunch of your posts. I'm excited to follow you on here and to keep up with you once you go to school. I really think you are an awesome young lady! Love, Kylie
Oh thanks so much Kylie! It has been awesome to get to know you too since I'm around Monz so much and you're her big sister!! And I look up to you!
good advise! Kylie, you finally figured your password out, huh?!
Post a Comment