It's our last week of school!!! And it's a stinking huge week for me!! Tuesday (my birthday) I have my AP Chem test in the morning...Wednesday morning I have my AP Language test...Thursday I have my 300 point Spanish presentation...and Friday is the start of District track!! But it'll all be done soon!!
Colossians 1:29 "To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me."
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(108)
-
▼
May
(11)
- No title
- So...today I got 4th in the mile by just a hair......
- Graduation
- Today was day one of District track. The first ev...
- No title
- From the rising of the sunTo the setting of the su...
- Here's a great song for graduates:It's only for a ...
- It's our last week of school!!! And it's a stinki...
- Advise for tough times...from Dave and Colleen Mye...
- May I never lose the wonderThe wonder of the cross...
- These are the few members of our track team that m...
-
▼
May
(11)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow Lauren!!! Maybe i'll have the baby on your birthday!
Thanks so much! But obviously...tommorrow wasn't God's day for your baby =) =) that's ok cause I wouldn't be good at sharing my birthday =) ha ha just kidding I'd love to share it =)
Post a Comment