"It is not the mountain that we conquer...but ourselves."
Sir Edmund Hillery
So this will be my last post for thirty days (until May 7), because I'm doing this 30-Day Purification thing...that means I am removing all worldly influences for 30-Days, so that I can focus 100% on Jesus. I am "fasting from" secular tv, movies, internet, magazines, & books. The purpose of this is to point out how de-sensitized the world's views can make us and instead to turn my heart back to God's voice.
The hardest part will be not listening to my music...the country/alternative stuff that I love. You might have even noticed that I changed my playlist to all Christian music...
So ya...see ya on May 7th!! Don't miss me too much... :)
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment