Lauren and I went on the amazingly sweet Mount Sentinel 6 mile run today. It was a blast. That has got to be my favorite run...well racing the XC guys (and beating them...ya that's right...well once anyway) at the Rattlesnake is pretty fun too... Today was a little slow because I killed my right leg playing basketball...my glute and hamstring and quad hurt so bad...
After our run Hannah and I went to Lauren's house to watch movies and play with Eddie and eat pizza and drink chocolate soy milk 1/2 and 1/2 with white milk. We watched Miss Congeniality and then the rest of While You Were Sleeping that we didn't finish at out last movie night. Poor Monz missed out again...Monz you need to rearrange your schedule around our lives...lol jk.
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment