"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wow...it's been thirty amazing days...and I don't even have that much to say...I mean...a lot happened...but...it's...a lot to write and all...ya know...

One thing I do know is that I had about 200 emails...(ya that's sick)...and I only actually read less than 10 of them...

So...during this 30 day secular-media fast, I have realized a lot of things:
1. there are way better things to be doing than emailing, blogging, and "surfing the web"
2. I didn't even really miss the above mentioned things
3. God's amazing, indescribable love for me...and it has started a fire burning in me to live for Him...

I have thought about deleting this blog...but idk yet...for now, I won't...but I just won't post as often...

No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read