We took a couple days to celebrate our one year anniversary!
Friday July 27 we enjoyed dinner at Montana Club,
partially paid for by the gift card Jason won through his golf tournament!
Saturday July 28 began with an early morning tee time for Jason at the Ranch Club Golf Course, compliments of me! I joined him in the cart and we had a good time. The course is very pretty!
We continued that day with a shopping trip for a new vacuum, which left us with extra cash to spend since we found one for a better deal than the one we returned. I also got to shop for some sandals, which was my gift from Jason.
After a couple hours at the river to cool off and relax, we headed downtown to enjoy another dinner. We had planned on going to this new restaurant downtown, but when we got there realized it was not at all what we expected and quickly left. We chose the Silk Road instead, classy cuisine from all over Europe! We enjoyed a multi-course meal, all very delicious!
Monday July 30 was our actual anniversary, and we enjoyed a homemade dinner with Jason's parents. Jason also surprised me at work with a pair of Toms! And I gave him the gifts I had made for him (blogged about earlier).
No comments:
Post a Comment