"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Josie #1

Josie, my now 12 year old sister, is so precious to me. I want to record memories of her in this electronic memory bank as well.

My dad and brother came to visit us for Nate's spring break this year. They were heading down to our place from Cheyenne and I was heading home from work. Jason was at our house waiting. I called my mom cause it was her birthday. After talking to her, Josie got on the phone cause she wanted to talk to me. Her very first words were, "Can I talk to dad?"

"No Josie, dad's in a different car, he's not here."

"Oh. Can I talk to Jason?"

"No Josie, Jason is at home, not in the car with me."

"Oh. (Pause). Well I guess I'll talk to you."

No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read