"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, April 18, 2011

"I Go to College with Lauren"


At the beginning of March I got an email from my mom with this picture:


Josie had packed up her toys and clothes in these bags and went at sat in the suburban, because she was going to college with Lauren! My mom wrote in the email, "She's waiting out in the car now. I'm not sure what to do with her! But it's cute!" Fortunately, I got to go home a few weeks later for spring break!

And just this weekend, Josie, Heidi, and my dad made a visit out to see me (and for Heidi to look at Corban). So Josie did get to go to college with Lauren. But she was disappointed she didn't get to take me home! It was so good to see them! 3 1/2 more weeks!

1 comment:

Tom & Carrie Johnson said...

Love it but your pic did not publish :(

Popular Posts

Books To Read