"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hope

"Even bad weeks have good days.
Even bad days have good moments.
Even bad moments have great hope.
There is always a reason to hope."

Hope sometimes means we have to look for what we don't see at first glance.
(Wow that's a quote I just came up with myself!!)

Hebrews 11:1
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."

I try to find reason for hope, aka: looking for heaven here on earth, each day by writing down things I'm thankful for, or "good things" that happened. I can often find myself in the middle of one of those "bad moments" looking for a shred of good (hope).

How do you find reason to hope?

No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read