"Thanks for being such a blessing in my life! I love you =)
- Jason"
Jase had to head back to school before I did, and so the day before he left he surprised me at work at brought me flowers! It was funny because after he dropped them off and left, the receptionists came running back to the office where I was and both agreed that they wanted clones of him! And then another tech came in, and when she saw the flowers was like, "Oh, now what did he do?" I smiled and said, "Nothing! They're just because!" And she was like, "I wish I got flowers for that reason!"
He's so good at loving me!
3 comments:
What a blessing for others to witness Lauren. God blesses us beyond our expectations when we are obediently walking with Him and other people see that and want that for themselves without the obedience part. That is sad!
He DOES love you!!!!
Lauren- These flowers had another opportunity to bless people- I used them last night as an illustration of Is 40:6-8. The grass withers, the flowers fall (they definitely are now!), but the Word of the Lord stands forever! We talked about important it is to develop an eternal perspective in life from something that lasts, not something that withers and falls! The flowers were a great visual reminder- and they made a mess all over my truck!
Post a Comment