All photographs by Kate Gillett! Thanks Kate!
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...






2 comments:
The one of of you on Jason's back looking at him is my favorite out of all of the pictures:) So CUTE!
You guys are SO CUTE! I can't wait for your wedding!
Post a Comment