"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We spend our weekend as a family (with Jesse, Nate's best friend and stand-in-brother) at the lake. The Hartzells also camped at the end of the road, so we hung out with them a bit too! I ran my first over-distance since conference...13 miles! Boy am I sore! We played a lot of board games and read a lot, because it was rainy =) Heidi and I also had the privlige of joining the Hartzell crew in Hot Springs, MT, for a soak in the hot mineral water! That felt great! These are the only pictures I got. They are of Nate, Jesse, and Josie's fort:


2 comments:

Kylie and crew. said...

Wait who is Jesse? So confused. Looks like fun and your food looked yummy!

aure_runs said...

Jesse is a boy from Nates class that is one of his best friends and stand-in brother

Popular Posts

Books To Read