(yes we have matching shorts! mine were my birthday present from him!!)
Jason got here on Wednesday, my birthday, morning, and it has been so wonderful being with him and showing him around here! After I picked him up from the airport in Portland, we went to Ikea, then came back to Salem to go to Costco and Walmart to get groceries for our team bbq (aka: my birthday party). Then most of the team piled into cars and drove up to Silver Creek Falls for an afternoon of hiking, having fun, and eating burgers! It was a very simple party and a lot of fun for everyone and a beautiful day! Then today Jase and I went to a yummy waffle place for breakfast and headed up to the outlet malls in Woodburn where I shopped with my birthday money and got a nice pair of nike flip-flops, 2 running shorts, 2 running/summer tanks, a polo, and capris and a shirt for Jase! (thanks mom and dad!) We came back for my practice and then 2 rounds of disk-golf with some of the team, dinner, worship, and Chariots of Fire! It has been a great two days to spend with the love of my life!!!
3 comments:
Lauren,
I love the pictures of ya'll! I am so glad that Jason got to see you for your birthday and spend time with you in the place that you've learned to call home(at least for a short while). I pray that God would continue to bless your relationship and help it to become a great example of what means to live in Christ's perfect, true, and beautiful love.
In His peace,
kate
I'm so glad you guys are having fun! (ps. Did you really just call folf "disc-golf"? C'mon...we gotta hold strong to our Montanan ways! Hehe:)
Post a Comment