"Someday soon we'll be together...where a moment lasts forever...our love shines brighter than the stars...until then I will remember...every word and every letter...the promises you've written on my heart..."
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(122)
-
▼
January
(14)
- My Best Friend Monica...
- Speaking of...
- He brightens my day!
- College 101: Meals
- Loads of Laughs Between Us Silly Girls...
- Heidi and my mom are here visiting!! Today we went...
- Can You Tell That I'm Missing Him...?
- Praise!
- First off for the pictures I just wanted to show...
- I Didn't Want to Go...
- I am looking forward to the next 4 days being bask...
- New Year's Goals...
- Some Pictures Too...
- Catching Up...
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment