"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The picture above is from the morning Jason left =) The morning of a new phase of us that we're so excited for! =)

And these pics I forgot to talk about, but a couple weekends before going to the lake Monz & Jason and I were gonna go floating with his youth group, but the weather wasn't hot enough so they did a bbq instead. Monz & I went to Jason's house and hung out and we went to Bass Creek and hiked. It's such a beautiful hike! With the two people outside of my family that I love the most! So those are pics from that day =)

1 comment:

Monica Hartzell said...

Yay! I am so excited that you're living so close!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts

Books To Read