"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Saturday, March 15, 2008












Yesterday I went on the most fun run of my life! Monica and Lauren and I ran 6 miles. We started at the Pattee Canyon-Mt. Sentinel trailhead and planned to run from there all the way over to the M and then loop back to the head. But about 2 switchbacks up the M, it started snowing and we could see an even bigger storm closing in. Well we were stuck halfway, we either had to finish going up the mountain or back the way we came. Since we were only in shorts and long sleeve shirts, we decided to go back the way we came. The snow was very cold on our faces, so Lauren and I took off our t-shirts under our long sleeve shirts and wrapped them around our heads. Everyone driving by was laughing at us. But it was probably the best run ever. We are now true runners- we conquered nature's hissiefit.


(Pictures, from top left: the encroaching storm from halfway up the M, Monica & Lauren are conquerors, Monica & I are conquerors, and Lauren & I are conquerors)


1 comment:

lauren said...

I love your blog! :) Ya, that was the most fun run ever!!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Books To Read