"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Sunday at 7pm is one of the biggest highlights of my week...because I get to play competative basketball!!! The VCS Alumni girls invited us to come to their open gyms on Sundays. Last time I went, we played alum vs. high school 3 times...and the won twice. I was so annoyed because they shouldn't win...they may be "better" or more experienced, but we have more energy and all. So this week----we beat them twice!! It was sweet. I even scored like 4 3-pointers!! And one of my best friends Lauren Morey came and she was amazing (and hopefully she reads this.) She has a lot of heart, hustle and ya...amazingness. I really wish she would come back to Valley and play for our team, but I'll let her go wherever God wants her. (I just hope it's here :)). Btw, Bekah and Monz and Heidi and Lauren, I love playing basketball with you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(62)
-
▼
March
(16)
- * I'm so happy it's snowing in March. I just love...
- I just got back from playing 3 1/2 hrs of basketba...
- ha ha
- Ah...Now I only have one more huge test to go (for...
- I just got finished running the M with Lauren. Th...
- Ah...my last day of no school...
- When I think about this Resurrection Weekend and G...
- Lauren and I just finished the Wheat Montana 5k. ...
- I'M SO STOKED THAT WE HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!...
- This is the swim suit that I ordered and am really...
- Well nothing super exciting happened today...I hav...
- GO TO THIS LINK TO WATCH TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEWEST MUS...
- Sunday at 7pm is one of the biggest highlights of ...
- So I procrastinated all weekend (and did this "stu...
- <
- Yesterday I went on the most fun run of my life! M...
-
▼
March
(16)
1 comment:
Oh, thanks!! Ya, it was REALLY fun!!! We should start playing together more often! :)
Post a Comment