"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Being a Christian

Lately I have been wrestling with "being a Christian." I know...I'm probably not supposed to do that. But I've been wrestling with the while idea of being a "good" Christian and tired of failing to be a "good" Christian and almost wondering if being a "Christian" was right for me cause it didn't seem "to work." After a Facebook chat with Kate , talking with Jason, and finding hope in words heard during Sunday school and in worship music, plus being able to pray again, I decided that I need to be a Christian. But this is the kind of Christian I want to be:

1 comment:

Dad said...

Good stuff- often we think being a Christian means we are perfect looking on the outside and that everything is good on the inside. Your post shows being a Christian means really being honest about who we are without Christ, and who we are in Christ. Ge 6:5 Ps 51:10 Keep wrestling with God- Jacob did and was blessed and it is said that he saw God!!

Popular Posts

Books To Read