{This would be better video taped! Or audio recorded even.}
Our neighbors are really good to Josie and she often goes over to borrow movies and to play their xbox.
Tonight our neighbors had a lot of cars in their driveway, and she asked why. I told her they were having a party! Bad idea. She loves parties! And yes, she has crashed their parties a few times before. She spent the rest of dinner trying to convince us that she was supposed to go to the neighbor's party. We kept telling her that she didn't get an invitation, so she couldn't go if she wasn't invited.
Then her face lights up with an idea! She insisted on returning the movie she borrowed. Oh Josie, we are on to you. We know how convenient it'd be to return a movie over there tonight.
When that didn't work, she says, "Guys, I have a plan!" Then she details on an imaginary map, "Ok here is our house, and we are gonna walk walk walk over here, to the [neighbor's] house." Nice try Josie.
She even tries to convince us by saying, "I'm serious! I'm telling the truth!"
But finally she knows what to say. "God has a plan for me." We all busted out laughing because we knew exactly what she was going to say was God's plan.
Nice try Josie. You're so creative though!
"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment