"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, December 20, 2010

What Josie Says.

Here is my conversation with Josie last night:


Josie: "Lauren, do you love Jason?"
Lauren: "Yes Josie I love him very much."
Josie: "Are you gonna marry him? He be the husband you be the wife?"
Lauren: "Yes Josie I'm gonna marry him."
Josie (with much concern and thought in her voice): "Lauren, who am I gonna marry when I grow up?"
Lauren: "Well Josie I don't know, but you have a lot of time to think about it."
(Pause)
Josie (very excited): "Oh Lauren I know I know! I marry Nathan! He be the husband!"


And here is what Josie said tonight, "Lauren, Jason's your best." She's got things figured out!

1 comment:

Dad said...

That brings joy and tears to my heart. Thanks Lauren and Josie for sharing- thanks Jesus for loving us!

Popular Posts

Books To Read