"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Love Song

This is a song I wrote and today Monz put it to music and recorded it!! She's amazing! I can't wait to hear it!!

A Love Song
(from Psalm 63 & Song of Songs)
Jesus, Lover of my Soul
Earnestly I seek You
My soul thirsts for You
My body longs for You
Because Your love is better than life

Lover, I can’t get enough of You
So here I am in this place of worship
Eyes open, drinking in Your strength & glory
In Your love I am finally alive
I hold on to You for dear life
You’re captured my heart, dear Lover
You looked at me and I fell in love
One look my way and I was hopelessly in love
My Darling, my Beautiful One
You have stolen my heart

You are my King, you are my Friend.
But You are more than that
You are my Lover
All I want to do is be with You
I am faint with love for You
My dear Lover,
You’re one in a million
No one even compares to You
Everything about You delights me
Thrills me through & through

I am my Lover’s
I’m all He wants
I’m all the world to Him
My heart beats for Him alone
I am my Lover’s and my Lover is mine
This love is stronger than death
It’s jealously unyielding as the grave
A love that burns like a with a mighty flame
The fire of this love stops at nothing.
This love is forever.




No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read