"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Monday, November 23, 2009

I Miss...

I really miss my family...my best friends Monz and Hannah and Meaghan...Jason...my Lady Eagles... I miss people who encourage you to get good grades and do your homework instead of making fun of you... I miss people who think it's ok that you don't listen to Michael Jackson or songs about drunkeness and sex. I miss people who think it's ok that you aren't into Twilight or Harry Potter... I miss people who are positive and encouraging... People who care about basketball and aren't just playing because they are paid. I miss people who act like the Christians they say they are. I miss it.

**Disclaimer: don't get me wrong...there are some great girls here too...and overall I feel like Christ is the center of this school...

1 comment:

Kylie and crew. said...

Well, I MISS you! Stay pure, stay focused, don't EVER apologize for running after the Lord and YOU will see change on your campus!! Even though it may not always feel like it - you are impacting people!! Hang in there. Christmas is coming and you will get to be with your family and boy!! How wonderful.

Popular Posts

Books To Read