"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Track practice started Monday! Pretty much all I've been doing is biking and lifting though...but it's some sweetly intense lifting! You see, I did something to my foot (I don't even know how) on Friday and it hurt so bad I couldn't walk. Our athletic trainer told me not to run at practice Monday, just to bike all week, but Monday....it was feeling better...so...I...ran... Now, it hurts again! Grr... But I'm being a good girl and biking :) In time it'll heal. God is good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So...this is my new bike!!! It's a Marin Kentfield FS and it's actually dark gray...it's really sweet!! Thanks so much mom and ...
-
Here we are already a week into chapter 2 of forever! It's amazing how time flies and how many things can happen in one year! Our first ...
-
I'm in love with this guy... Ya Him. He makes my heart swell with love. I'm so thankful we can work together on our marriage. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment