"In our lives, be lifted high. In our world, be lifted high. In our love, be lifted high."

Wednesday, July 2, 2008






Well...i just got back at midnight last night from a trip to my favorite place in the world: Pentwater MI. My dad and Nate and I went to see Granddad and Grandmommy and also to look at Cornerstone College, Calving College, and Hope College. I am feeling kinda overwhelmed actually looking at colleges now...i'm realizing how much change college will bring...and how many huge decisions must be made... But i'm really seeking God right now, that's all i know. The athletic training program at Hope is outstanding, and their basketball program is amazing. Last year they were the national champs and this year they were 30-1! Coach Mo runs 16 on the varsity and they all play a good amount. And there's even the option of a JV, which is nice. But I think I liked Cornerstone the most...I don't really know...
The time in Pentwater was great! Our last day there was probably the most fun. We went sailing out on Lake Michigan with Andy, and then Nate and dad and i went swimming. After that we went into Ludington to the James Street Pub and ate a really good dinner. And then we went to House of Flavors, my FAVORITE ice cream place in the world. They have 64 amazing flavors!! We took our ice cream and walked to the lighthouse in Ludington. It was so pretty. That's like my favorite tradition about going to Michigan- the lighthouse and the ice cream! Of course I love the beach too... And it was really nice to see my cousins! It's been a while...

No comments:

Popular Posts

Books To Read